Saturday, February 28, 2009

farewell for a new beginning!



for every beginning there a sad/happy ending...






I never thought that our graduation is already fast approaching. It's just like I only enrolled to ISNHS last year. everytime I hear my classmates talking about the graduation....I can't help putting up a sad face on myself.




I know for sure when it will be graduation day, I'll shed my tears, tears of joy and tears of sadness. Tears of joy because, after all the hardships that I have undergone for 4 years at ISNHS I have finally made my parents proud of me and i have succeeded in this stage.




Tears of sadness, because i'll miss all the laughs and tears that me and my friends shared. i'll miss my different barkadas, my friends, my bestfriends and all of the people that i had met through my high school years. Specially, the one special in my life, BEN. i will miss our hide and seek game before. We send PM's (personal message) with each other and enjoyed being together. And the tough problems that had strengthen our ties. Coz' the missing piece of my life that i've been searching for has been found, and i find HAPPINESS when I'm with him. ^_^




THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES THAT YOU'VE SHARED WITH ME!!


I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU!!!


rizalians...
maxwellians..














But I'm afraid, soon we'll leave our alma mater - where I learned a lot of things, not only in academically but morally too. Even if we'll go on our separate our own ways, keep in mind that ISNHS molded us whatever we may be in the future.




Right now, I'm spending my time wisely at school. i enjoy everything I'm into. ^_^




But even if we'll be soon in COLLEGE. i hope i can still see and be with my barkadas, friends, bestfriends and him (BEN), coz' after all it's just a small world.




0 comments: