Friday, February 20, 2009

instant noodles with egg...instant movie with movie maker

Editing videos and making music videos are fun. I can customize them-add effects, apply transitions and adding lyrics. Those are just few of what windows movie maker can do.

Mam Eve gave us the chance to choose which application are we going to take up, windows movie maker or Microsoft frontpage. I voted for frontpage but my classmates told me to just vote for movie maker. Well, I voted for movie maker, for the simple reason that, I’m good at it. [hahahahaha :D]. These days everyone has been busy, I was in practical mode at that time, if majority wins on movie maker, I won’t suffer.[ I guess???] plus in the first place I only voted for frontpage because I want to learn how to use it.

Most of the movies that Mam Eve requires us to submit, I made them at home. That’s because I want to help my other classmates by giving way to them. Most of my classmates don’t have their own PC’s at their homes, so why not give them the time? :D

Problems???well not that much…recently I lost my glasses so I usually just spend my time infront of the PC not for too long or else…i’ll have headache again.

Patience and a lot of time is needed to complete a one full customized movie.

Thanks to movie maker now I can edit my videos and pictures for easy and fun viewing.!

0 comments: