Thursday, August 28, 2008

exams...tests...!!!whatever!!!







There is always a boundary between two things that are far apart…well that’s my opinion…



Just like when we have classes after each grading period we take periodical exams. This exam challenges each student if there was really any learning left in there heads. In my opinion, most of the students don’t take exams seriously. Some copy from there classmates, and all they care is to attain high scores to be recognized…honestly…I look in the angle wherein, learning is much important, no matter how high our scores maybe, if we didn’t learn anything. For seniors like us, we undergo different types of exams in preparation for the next step we take. There is NCAE, used in determining what course is fitted for a student to avoid mistaken jobs in the future. Another is the different college admission test of different colleges and universities for admission. I’ve took the UPCAT and I’m planning to take also USTET and UNP admission test.

Let me elaborate more…

I’ve chopped each topic for easier reading…

FIRST PERIODICAL EXAMS…

Before:

Whoooooosh..![fast]

Obviously, students rush every requirment needed for exams. I learned to work double time a this time. I’ve reviewed and reviewed but nothing goes in my mind... I even thought of buying a memory enhancer…hehehe. And behind my back is time, I can’t manage my time very well specially in this situations. However, I’ll try my best in reviewing…

During:

Sssssshhh…!

Exams are going on…some of the exams we’ve taken were easy and some were difficult. During the test my only problem was lack of time. There were some I answered with just a guess. Still, I’m hoping to cope up with others…I guess…hehe^_^

After:

*at last it is all DONE..?

So relaxing…[sleepy]

Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee in bed after a tiring day…

I’m expecting again to have lower scores compared to others…when results were anounced…[drum roll]…i got lowest again in math…and in some subject I got high and some are a little low…[gloomy]…I’m so frustrated…I should have gave all my best. Well I guess I’ll try my best in the next exams though…ok I can do it!! Tira-tira!![cheered up]

NCAE:

Before:

OMG…![shocked]

I thought exams were over…well here’s NCAE…another “etchapwerah!” I want to extend my relaxation..but...i guess I have to review…hmmmm…I finally decided I won’t review…[nods] Honestly, I think it would be better if I’ll use my natural reservoir of information in my head, because I think it will work well. And everything will be fine, as long as I believe in myself.[smile].

During:

[yawns]

The sky slowly turns to dark grey color…I gues it’ll rain again…

The NCAE I should last for about 5 hrs. but in our case we finished it ahead of time. Well, good for us, hehe…somehow I only encountered some of the items under the mathematical test my problem. I was hard up in solving them…so I tried guessing the answer again…hehehe…[laughs]

After:

[stretches up]

At long last I can finally take advantage of the time to relax…phew!...earlier I’ve been super worn out. I didn’t even had time for my family and my friends. But the good thing is..i’ve learned something in each day of my life.

After challenges are over….however…there are more to come for me to overcome them. As I overcome each challenge and fear…I know my friends will be there…my familyeveryone…I will never get lonely and alone.

And as I will move on…I’ll continue to study and push myself a little bit more but I must make sure I won’t push myself too much or else…I’ll end up being hurt…[smiles]

I love what I am today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and in the future…!-[aika]

8 comments:

vinz said...

hi there, wow!! you have a very beautiful blog, hehehe, keep it up ^_^

aika-ISH. Ü said...

thanks vin!

☼►yUri_gErLeNe19◄☼ said...

♥hi there!♥

♥uhm, improve your blog♥

♥please visit my blog, too!♥

♥and leave a comment♥

♥if you open my blog, just click the STORY♥

♥thanks!♥

-♥gerlene_arce♥-

AiraMareeZhon said...

your blog is so beautiful blog! Good choice of words!

GRACIE^ said...

hello aika..

your blog is amazing..

keep up the good work..

Em-em said...

Halow……… ang cute ng blog mo……… I enjoy reading and I learned a lot…….. keep it up u!!!! tnx……..

Em-em said...

LAFANGERZ……….. ganda teh!!!!!!!!!!!

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.