Thursday, August 7, 2008

what do i think about ICT...hmmmmm!?







helLO!



As different school years pass, more and more things are coming. More surprises,more twists, and more up’s and down’s will emerge thus, we need more energy and courage to face them.

In our present curriculum, ICT is in our reach. Knowing it, ICT has been the most interesting part or the turning point within the curriculum. Why? It is because, it is were we, students, can explore more about the internet. On how it started, how to use it, and on how it is today. Each day, I learn many things. In fact even if others say that I’m good at it, I too commit mistakes. And I bet even if I am already a pro, there are still lacking facts and ideas that are to be filled in. The knowledge I gain throughout our class had really helped me a lot. But the fact is, even if we don’t have that much talks or discussions, it’s fun.

However, I guess… one of the problems I encounter is the time. Well, most of my classmates are really saying that “It would have been better if there was more time.” And I agree with that. Being aware that ther is a gap between or classroom and the computer lab, this adds up to the deduction of our period in ICT. Another is the computers, I’m really pissed of everytime our computer hungs-up suddenly. If I were to suggest one thing, I’d suggest to upgrade the computers to make them faster so that we, students can work with it efficiently and effectively because the fact is were aware about technology nowadays and the new technology helps us to bloom and sprung up.

Challenges can never be avoided. I can consider the time, because time is time and we can never change it or we can’t go back to time, aren’t we? Regarding the system of our computers, I guess its up to the school. I’m not saying that I’m not satisfied but the fact is it’s just my opinion. To sum it up, even there were problems, we’ve moved on and learned.

Moving on I will never regret that I have studied. In fact, what was important is what I learned and I’ve learned to use and apply them in good ways to help others and our country. No one can replace the learnings and experiences that I manage to keep in as a fragment of my memory. With this, I will pursue my dreams.

0 comments: