Monday, August 11, 2008

my life, my world...

Life has many things to offer…


As days past by, people change …everything change. In each day of our lives , we learn from our own errors and laugh at our own errors. We cry when were hurt, we giggle when were happy. I those days did we really got what we wanted???

Admitt it all of us commit errors…some of them are indelibe some may be not. In my case there are some indelible memories thou. I guess my life is so hard thesedays, at home I’ve got tons of extra work and duties to do. At school, tons & tons of work also. It’s non-stop work for me. But I enjoy it.



I’ve discovered something new about myself, and that is…I became more interested in PHOTOGRAPHY…why???well, I really enjoy taking pictures of nature, people working and more. I started liking it when I first took a shot of the Vigan Heritage Village, Crisologo Street, Vigan City…unfortunately due to my tight copyright law..i can post it yet…sorry!

Going back to my new learnings and discoveries…


I’ve learned also how to cope up with others..on how and what way they do things. I ‘v also learned how to love someone and how to return love…


LOVE is in the air…
blah!..blah!...blah



I guess I’ll set aside love first….and learn to put STUDIES first. I promised myself to focus more on mystudies so that I can be as the same level as my sister is. But as long as I will graduate….it’ll be fine!

As I mentioned I’ve got tons & tons of problems and challenges but no conflict. These problems of mine involves around the SCHOOL, MY FAMILY, MY HOME and….hmmm..oh! no more. They may look simple but they’re so hard to solve. I Have problems in studies which is on MATH…I don’t know why? But I’m so DUMB when I’m dealing with numbers, but sometimes I can cope up… in my family, a lot of miaunderstandings are arising. At home, the jobs that are given to me..with this problems I think my head is gonna BURST, EXPLODE and BROKEN into pieces.

In facing this problems, I learn to face them bravely and overcome them. In my studies, I can study more, so that I can excel more. In my family, I must learn to feel what they also feel. At home, I must manage my time wisele and equally. And I should relax too.

In every step I make, I can see myself following the path that I have chosen. I must not fear thus I must bear it and face it..! and I know I can do it!

Tira-tira!

1 comments:

john paul said...

your layout is so attracting!!!it reflects your personality hehehehehe!!!
by da way nice post