Tuesday, January 20, 2009

christmas + new year =FUN.HAPPINESS.LOVE

[this is a pahabol post.haha]
here i go again...ahe-ahem!
last year was full of work for me...although ther was still time for me to enjoy every tic-tac of the clock... :p
i can say... christmas 2008 has been the BEST-est christmas i had ever!!
reasons???
no need...hahaha [some of my reasons are too private]
i'm sure i won't forget it.
same with my new year... it was full of LOVE????[hahaha]
not only love but FUN too...a lot of FUN!
this year i'm looking forward for a more HAPPY, more FUN , more ENERGY, and i hope i can see more SMILES on your faces :]
i'm starting 2009 with a big-big-big SMILE on my face [not a plastic smile okay???]
cheer up guys!!!smile always!!!take care!!!and thanks for viewing my blog!

1 comments:

roseann said...

chang??!! anuh nah?? ung burger kuh??? hahah... nice blog chang!!!