Friday, January 23, 2009

exams are up!


brace yourselves!!!hiyah!!
-hehehe



After a very tiring long vacation...I didn't notice...exams are up!

CRAMMING...paper works here and there. This is the third time that I am not interested with the exams starting this school year...And I don't know why...I guess it's because I'm getting tired and lazy..hehe


3rd Periodical Exams:
PM SESSION:
Day1: [Jan. 19]
English, Filipino, Values, Physics, Advance Chemistry
*English is just fine...as well as the rest except Physics and Advance Chemistry...Advance Chemistry was so advanced...I couldn't hardly believe that I have finished the test in time, although I was stuck up in the modified true or false.


Day2:[Jan. 20]
Math, Economics, MAPEH, TLE-ICT IV
*Today is the day of all the "HEAD BREAKING and TWEAKING" subjects...[harhar!]
I was surprised that somehow I survived in my "NIGHTMARE" subject a.k.a MATH...hehe..in Economics we even graphed the curve of a demand..in MAPEH..[woah!]..enumeration and fill in the blanks. In TLE-ICT IV, our skills in html has been tested...after the test my hand almost got stiff because of writing..hehe :]
Day3:[Jan. 21]
Research
*"Pahabol" Of all the tests I took...This sure is the hardest...I tried so hard to memorize the equations but in the test....[toinks!]....there was no need for equations instead it was situations...both me and the whole class sat at our test papers....but to be able to survive somehow...I tried answering it. :P
-FINALLY THE TEST IS OVER!!!-
I've got some of my test results here:
MATH - 85 out of 100 = 92%
FILIPINO - 64 out of 100 = 85% [very LOW..huhu]
PHYSICS - 43 out of 70
TLE -
ENGLISH - 80 our of 100 = 91%
RESEARCH -
ADV. CHEM. -
VALUES - no score but = 88% [it was already transmuted by our teacher]
MAPEH - 82 out of 100 = 91%
ECONOMICS -
[I'll update as soon as possible..]
*after the exams..I've learned that CRAMMING can absolutely make you tired. And I've learned that I should accomplish all the requirements before the exam to avoid commotion...haha
*so moving on..I still need to study more, and more and more. And I should focus more on my studies not on the computer.[hahahahaha :p]
*well I can say my scores improved a lot this time than last year...i guess?hehehe
i won't blame anyone if i don't deserve the score or if it is low...but at least I tried my best.
:]

4 comments:

elaine said...

hi AIKA...





....i like your layout because it is very attractive and thankssssssss for visiting and posting a comment on my blog...
hehehehe...


....keep up the good work and goodluck...


-> tccic <-

AiraMareeZhon said...

You have a nice post and you have a very positive outlook in life. Keep up the good work!!!

billybarroga said...

eOw...
aIka....
cHaka....





yong...
pIcture...
cHaka.....




cHaka...
ka...
talaga....




joke....
lang....



















jejejejeje............................................................................................................................................................................

jeh said...

...nice blog...i like it!!!hehehe

...keep up the goodwork!!!!!^^