Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pasko sa Maxwell















Dec. 19 , 2008
Friday



*it was our christmas program at school...and probably its the last one since were graduating this coming march.















*i woke up late in the morning[about 7:30 AM] since i just arrived from Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan for the Regional School's Press Conference. As i walk, going to our classroom...i felt a little ignorant since i was out of school for about 4 days...hehe :) Upon approaching our room, my friends became so loud and began embracing me and greeting me "A MERRY CHRISTMAS!". There's MELANIE, my school pal...we use to joke each other during classes and laugh as loud as we can. She started pinching my cheeks as if i was a stuff toy and said..."Namiss ka Aika..." afterwards, i giggled and then SMILED at her.I together with the whole class of MAXWELL enjojed the GAMES. Not only that we have SHARED ones thoughts, GIGGLES and CHEERS and a lot more....the program went good.



*cousins...Karen and Jony Jude









*me and Karen


*not to mention...we also had our reunion to our classmate who transferred to Santa. She's no other than...[drumroll pls.] ....voila!!...MAE KAREN DACASIN...we missed her a lot..and we were surprised that she came in our christmas program :D


*here are some snapshots...








*I'd say this is one of my heartwarming unforgettable memories at school...[wink]

*After that...i went home wearing a SMILE :]

0 comments: