Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a sembreak...

*my sembreak....is full of ENERGY, LOVE, ENJOYMENT and SURPRISES. And full of WORK!!! [harhar]

*well, i decided to set first aside my ACADEMICS and have FUN first.[hehe]
*during sembreaks there's no need for ALARM CLOCKS in the morning,. In fact, i wake up at around 9 or 10 in the morning and sometimes even 12 noon. My breakfast is my lunch...after eating I go for a shower and then go heck out my cousin if he's available. Then, we play all day with our dearest PS2. Dance here and dance there...if we can't play we dance...[hahaha] we put our sound sysytem on FULL BLAST and dance. Then after dinner, I go to my best-est friend, my PC, and surf in the net.[friendster,youtube,multiply,blogger,stc..] Before I go to bed, I look for something good to watch over the TV in my room and when i sleep... it's past midnight[zzzzzz...]

*in the sundays of my sembreak...me and my family go for the holy mass then afterwards we visit our relatives at San Vicente and have a little feast...sunday is our FAMILY DAY.

*And of course throughout the sembreak...I communicate with my friends and with the ONE I LOVE...[blank!]...hehehe.it's private....really fishy huh???

*Don't forget SHOPPING...hahaha...even if i didn't have the chance to visit Manila this Christmas...i had FUN here in my hometown...hehe :]

*After those glories....
here comes the difficult part....

CRAMMING!!!
[harharhar!!]

we LOVE CRAMMING do we???
hehehe :P

0 comments: